Program Innomed 2019
9 a.m.-10 a.m.
(Registration Desk, building № 1 Technopark Rameev)
9.20 a.m.-10.40 a.m.
Exhibition of medical products
(Production building № 6, Technopark Rameev, floor 2)
10.40 a.m.- 10.50 a.m.
OFFICIAL OPENING OF THE FORUM
(Building № 6, area of opening of the Forum)
Welcoming speech of the Governor of the Penza region, Ivan Belozertsev
Welcome speech of the First Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, Sergey Tsyb
Welcome speech of the General Director Foundation for the Promotion of the Development of Small Enterprises in the Scientific and Technical Sphere, Sergey Polyakov
Signing the agreements
10.50 a.m.-11.00 a.m.
(Meeting room, floor 1, Building № 1, Technopark Rameev)
11 a.m.-1 p.m.
PLENARY SESSION «Medical industry in the Russian Federation: current state and development prospects»
(Pavilion №1, conference room)
1.Opening speech - The Governor of the Penza region, Ivan Belozertsev
2. Implementation of the state program «Development of the pharmaceutical and medical industry of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020». Perspective strategy and direction of industry support - First Deputy Minister of Industry and trade of the Russian Federation, Sergey Tsyb
3. Patient safety policy as a tool of qualitative changes in the field of healthcare - Advisor to the Head of the Federal Service Health Supervision, Artem Panin
4. The main issues in the treatment of medical devices in the Russian Federation, how to avoid risks. Possibilities of the All-Russian Research and Testing Institute of Medical Equipment - CEO of VNIIIMT of Federal Service on Surveillance in Healthcare, Denis Sharikadze
5. Support measures for the Innovation Promotion Fund. New directions in the implementation of national projects - CEO of the Foundation for Assistance to the Development of Small Enterprises in the Scientific and Technical Sphere, Sergey Polyakov
6. Import substitution and localization of production of medical devices as a factor of development of domestic healthcare - President of the Union of Associations and Enterprises of the Pharmaceutical and Medical Industry (ROSMEDPROM Associations), Yuri Kalinin
7. Creation of scientific and educational centers as a vector of development of cooperation and integration of priority scientific research - Deputy Director of the Department of State Science, Science, Technology and Innovation Policy of the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, Alexey Semin
8. Joint cluster projects and growth points of regions in high-tech industries. The role of cooperation in the implementation of innovative projects - Director of the Association of Clusters and Technoparks, Andrey Shpilenko
9. Ten-year results of the center of cardiovascular surgery: achievements and prospects of development - Head Physician of the Federal Center for Cardiovascular Surgery of Ministry of Health of Russia, Vladlen Bazylev
10. 25 years at the «top» of innovation. Results and achievements of the «Commonwealth MedEng» - Managing director of Scientific Production Enterprise «MedEng», Sergey Evdokimov
1 p.m.- 2.30 p.m.
2.30 p.m.- 3 p.m.
Inspection of the Center for the complex testing of domestic medical devices
Building № 8, floor 2, technopark Rameev
3 p.m.- 5 p.m.
EXTENDED MEETING OF THE PROJECT COMMITTEE in the field of «Science» on the theme: «Development of cooperation between universities and enterprises to integrate priority research. The role of universities in the national project «Science»
(Meeting room, floor 1, Building № 1)
Moderator: Director of the Medical Institute of the Penza State University, MD, Professor Alexander Mitroshin
- creation of world-class research and educational centers In Russian Federation;
- formation and implementation of interregional projects for the development of infrastructure to support scientific research;
- discussion of the problems of training medical personnel and building a constructive dialogue on the introduction of new domestic developments in the health care system.
Speakers: Ministry of Education and Science of Russia, Vice-Rectors of the State Medical University of the Volga Federal District.
3 p.m.- 5 p.m.
EXPERT SESSION «State support and development institutions in the medical industry. The role of clusters and technoparks in the development of import substitution in the country»
(Lecture hall (room 207a), 2nd floor, Building № 1)
Chairman: Director of the Association of Clusters and Technoparks, Andrey Shpilenko.
- formation of innovative industrial potential in regions;
- implementation of effective state policy in the field of infrastructure projects with active cooperation of all levels of government, state companies and private business;
- state support of development institutions in the implementation of innovative projects, as well as the development of innovative infrastructure at the present stage.
Speakers: Association of Clusters and Technoparks, Innovation Assistance Fund, RUSNANO, Helsnet Infrastructure Center, Biomedical Technology Cluster of Skolkovo Foundation.
3 p.m.- 5 p.m.
ROUND TABLE «Creation in the Russian Federation of test centers that meet the requirements of the EAEU, as a tool to improve the safety of medical practice and the formation of a system that meets international quality standards»
Coworking, 3rd floor, Hall № 1
Moderator: The Head of the Association of Defense Industry Organizations - manufacturers of medical products and equipment, Alexander Smirnov.
- creation of modern centers for complex testing of medical products that meet the requirements of the EAEU;
- improving the efficiency of cooperation of enterprises of the union of associations of manufacturers of medical devices with health organizations, test centers and other infrastructure facilities;
- rules for testing medical devices approved by the Council of the Eurasian Economic Commission and requirements for testing centers.
Speakers: Federal Service for Supervision of Health Care, Union of Associations and Enterprises of the Medical Industry, VNIIIMT, MedEng, Technopark of High Technologies.
10 a.m.- 6 p.m.
IV INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC-PRACTICAL CONFERENCE «Innovative implants in surgery: from the scientific idea to production in Russia»
(Conference hall, Building № 1)
- application of innovative implants in traumatology and orthopedics, cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, hybrid surgery of the heart and aorta in the health care system;
- development and quality assurance of innovative implants.
Speakers: A.N. Bakulev National Medical Research Center of Cardiovascular Surgery, N.N. Priorov National Medical Research Center of Traumatology and Orthopedics, Ye.N. Meshalkin National Medical Research Center, Sklifosovsky Scientific Research Institute and others.
The conference will include a real-time master class and video broadcasting of 3 unique operations on the installation of innovative implants of a new generation: cardiac surgery, knee surgery, spinal surgery.
10 a.m.- 3 p.m.
SEMINAR «Monitoring of safety of medical devices for the purpose of state registration in Russia and the countries of the Eurasian Economic Union»
(Coworking, 3rd floor, Building №1а)
- legal regulation of the use of medical products at the national level and in the EAEU;
- carrying out tests for the purpose of registration of medical devices in the territory of the Russian Federation and within the EAEU;
- coordination of the activities of universities, healthcare facilities, and industrial enterprises aimed at creating modern medicines and medical devices.
Speakers: FGBU ‘CMIKEE’ Roszdravnadzora, VNIIIMT.
12 p.m.- 1 p.m.
1 p.m.- 6 p.m.
Cultural program, excursion to the Museum-reserve «Tarkhany»
- Day 1
- Day 2